Grabex Windows are a manufacturer and installer of high quality windows, covering the whole of London and surrounding counties. All of their products are made to order and tailored to the customer’s needs.
The company are owned and run by a family who have been in the double glazing business for more than 10 years. They have recently upgraded their manufacturing machinery to use state of the art technologies to create their products. Grabex constantly make sure their staff are up to date with the best practices in the industry so they can product the best quality windows and efficiently provide them at a great price.
The A rated windows they manufacture are certified with the highest available in the UK rating of A+32, which will help reduce your heating bills and be great for the environment.
During the credit crunch the double glazing industry suffered a downturn as less people were spending money on their windows, however Garbex managed to increase their turnover year on year.
The company have two showrooms in London, the first in Morden and the second which opened in 2012 is in Golders Green (north London).
Grabex Windows Features
- Traditional timber frames which include their sash
- Contemporary aluminium slim frames
- Woodgrain foiled UPVC for a maintenance free and cheaper alternative to timber
- Most popular bi-fold and sliding patio doors available in all materials and finishes
- Highly energy efficient white UPVC to suit even the smallest budget
North London Showroom
77 Golders Green Rd
71 St. Helier Avenue